Saturday, January 24, 2009

Christmas Eve Night '08

Every year on Christmas Eve all of my family meets up at my Dads Brothers House. So, my uncle. We have done this since I will little. We now do it with our kids. A lot of people, food, and fun. We always have tons of food, listen to christmas music, catch up on the last year, and then ATTEMPT a new game. It is always a new one. This year, didn't go so well. We didn't quite get the game. Everyone had an opinion of how the game should be played. Okay, just the instructions and my brother Cory!!!! Hee, hee! In this first picture is my brother Jeremys wife Melanie. She hates pictures, but Cliff caught her unaware.

This is a picture of my uncle Ed and Cory. My brother.


From left to right: Jeremy, Melanie, Aunt Barb and cousin Scott. Scotty still to me. Sorry!


This is my dad. Dad your amazing. I love you! Next to him is my cute cousin Alyssa.



This would be Cory. By the facial expression you know better on how the game was. Next to him is his cute wife Bev. Thank goodness my brothers all married well. They are all great women. We lucked out too you know!


No comments:

Slide Show