Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Thanksgiving

On Thanksgiving day my family all met up at my dads house. We wanted to keep up traditionby having it there. My mom was missed but we still seemed to enjoy our day. After eating TOO much food some of decided to go for a hike. We went up the mountain just in front of my dads house. Justin and Diane came and brought Shea. Me and Sid, my dad, and Ainsley. This is Sid heading down. He absolutely LOVES hiking.

This is Grandpa helping Ainsley down the side of the mountain. She wanted to run and jump. Not exactly a good idea. So, Grandpa thought it best to 'help' her.

This is the view from the top of the mountain. We are looking south. My dad lives west of the mountain.


Here we are on our way out. It was nice outside. A little drizzly (if that's even a word), but nice. Since then my dad has lost about 12 pounds. He looks amazing.


No comments:

Slide Show