Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mexico

Okay, some of you didn't get enough of the Mexico pictures, so here you are. These the the most recent pictures. We went in November and had a BLAST. We had a big group with us. Carter & Tiffany w/6 kids, James & Emily w/3 kids, Clete & Celia w/2 kids, Somer & Aaron w/2 kids, Cliff & I w/4 kids, Triston & Melanie, Tiffanys brother and wife, Emilys Mome and Dad, Her sister, hubby & 2 kids. We all had a great time. We just hang out, enjoy the sun, the breeze, the ocean, the sand, the kids, our company, eat Mexican Food, and yes OUR TRAILERS!!!! It wouldn't be Mexico w/out them.

This is Sammy just being Sammy. We love him so much!!! He is our little surfer boy! He would love to live on the beach.

This is Davis. He loves it there so much he never seems to NEED anything. He loves the sand and the water. He goes from fully clothed to a diaper. So DANG cute!!!



Well, this is obviously a picture of me. I didn't say a good one, I just said it was. I went and got a perm the day we left so that I had a GOOD excuse not to wash it. Thank goodness the water was too cold for me anyway. By the time we left my hair was straight up JERRY CURL!!!


Oh, yeah! We also had a family from the ward come with us. One of Sids very best friends Chase Madder & his family came with us. It was fun to have them with us they are a great family. This is Melise, Davis and Annie just hangin out on the tramp. Oh, and half of Caitlin.




Did I mention that the kids LOVED having the tramp there. They seriously never got bored or ran out of things to do. We just ended up leaving the tramp in the trailer.



No comments:

Slide Show