Saturday, January 24, 2009

'08 Gingerbread Houses

This is a close up of Sid's. He went all out this year. We are looking yes at the house, but just behind it we are looking at a teeter totter. He also did a fire, and snow. He did a great job! We have tons of fun doing this every year with Grandma Shelly and her family. Did I mention that we also eat TONS of candy!

This is Davis and the house that I helped him do. It was actually pretty difficult. I did it with him in my lap. So, what I did is lopsided and everything he did, well, he did! He had tons of fun and enjoyed the candy.

This is Sammy and the house that Cliff helped him with. Sammy told Cliff what he wanted and then together they made it happen. His was the only one with a two car garage and a super swamper jeep. He is very creative. It's a good thing he had Cliffs help and not mine.


Caitlin did hers all by herself this year. She really did a great job. I was shocked when we got to see the finished house. She put it all together and did all of the decorations with no help. She did AWESOME!! She is so cute and just giggled the whole time!



Here is Sid. As you can see he is very proud of his accomplishment. I love the facial expression. Way to show your true personality. He is usually so shy that he only acts like this around those he knows REALLY well. He's a goof and we love it!



No comments:

Slide Show